Friday, April 11, 2014

Friday Feature - Fanciful Flowers


Hello all, I hope hope you've had an amazing week, I certainly have!  This month we are looking at the set Fanciful Flowers, and with next Friday being Good Friday we'll only have a couple of weeks to share!

Because it's been so long since I last made a card I reached for my very much loved Inktense pencils to use with this set…


The images were stamped on to watercolour paper with DI Scattered Straw.  I wasn't concerned that DI are water based inks because I was going over the image with the Inktense.  After completing the colouring I overstamped with our new large background image BBD9 very lightly with DI Antique Linen, in fact you can only just make it out :)



Have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,

Andrea

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Andrea - I love your colouring:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you made this flower panel Andrea..... WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty nice blog, following :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you store the actual stamp? I've cut out some stamps using my silhouette cameo but now I don't know how to store them with out them peeling off and getting lost 😫

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do you store your stamps? I've cut out some stamps using my silhouette cameo but I don't know how to store them without them peeling off, getting lost, etc. help please 😊

    ReplyDelete

We love having you visit, and we love reading your comments :) Thank you for taking the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails