Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Clearance Sale


Hi all, I hope your week is going well so far!  I've been spending my time updating all stock pricing with new discounted amounts ready for this months final sale.  It's time that I finished playing with AnnaBelle Stamps in its current form and moved on, so in order to do that I've discounted everything in store by at least 20% - 70%!  There's no need for a discount code, you'll see the new pricing reflected now so be sure to take a look and see what bargains are available.  There are limited numbers to some sets, and some are already 'Out of Stock'.  I won't be replacing any stock so once its gone, its gone :)

I'll be back tomorrow with a little reminder to vote for our current challenge as we gear up for our next challenge on Friday!

Thanks everyone!

Hugs,

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love having you visit, and we love reading your comments :) Thank you for taking the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails